My hair is super thin and it makes it look like a body wave. Extremely happy with my purchase.
Pro Waver 32mm - Pink
Free shipping on orders over €70
Create big, shiny, bouncy, epic waves in seconds with the 32mm PROFESSIONAL Waver in pink. This must-have hair tool creates beachy, boho or glam waves in half the time, compared to the previous model. It's the game-changer for hair – any length or texture. Simply clamp down and release for instant, big, lush, even waves. The perfect solution for babes who struggle to curl or wave their hair. It’s the hair tool you didn’t even know you needed, loved by celebrities & stylists across the globe.
- Exclusive PRO edition – our exclusive design waves your hair 50% faster than other wavers on the market. Clamp your hair and hold for 3-5 seconds to create a smooth, luxe wave
- Super easy to use– simply clamp down and release
- Advanced ceramic barrels – high-grade ionic ceramic barrels to protect your hair from unnecessary damage. The waver will seal cuticles, infuse moisture, eliminate frizz and create shine
- Crimp-free design – Mermade PRO has its own exclusive design to create beautiful ripple, boho or beach waves that will not leave any crease or "crimped" look
- Three XL barrels – create big bouncy waves with the largest waver barrels on the market
- Advanced heat technology – within 60 seconds the hair waver will be ready for glam
- Heat resistant soft-touch handle – for easy styling + lush waves
- Multiple heat settings – to suit all hair types and looks
- Auto-shut off – automatically turns off after one hour
- Swivel cord and spring lever – 2.5m cord for professional use
- Heat protection glove – our pink glove will save your fingers from any Mermade heat
- Universal voltage – plug and play anywhere around the world
- Two (2) Year Warranty + Quality Check Guarantee – your purchase is protected with our Two (2) Year Warranty
- Money Back Guarantee – if you’re not happy with your Mermade Hair tool we will give you a full refund
Step 1. Hair should be clean, dry and free of tangles before using. Rest the iron on its stand on a smooth, heat-resistant flat surface, and plug it in. Press and hold the ON/OFF button until the unit turns on and the ‘ON’ indicator lights up. Adjust the temperature using the left and right buttons to reach your desired heat. For healthier styling we suggest using 180°C/360°F heat setting unless you have very course/thick hair.
Step 2. The key to long lasting, lush waves is prepping your hair correctly. You want to inject your hair with a heat protectant which will protect your strands from heat and give your hair extra hold.
Step 3. Start by dividing hair into sections with our Grip Clips. Smaller sections will create more defined waves. Taking one section at a time, start at the top close to the roots and clamp the hair, making sure that the hair is evenly placed inside the barrels. Be careful not to touch the scalp with the tool. Hold for 2-5 seconds. Hold for less time if hair is easy to curl, or if you want less defined waves. Once you have released your first clamp, re-clamp the top barrel of the waver on to the last wave bend. You want to overlap each wave with your waver to create a seamless wave from roots to ends. Repeat this process through to the ends over the whole head.
Step 4. Once you have finished waving, make sure the hair has completely cooled down before touching to allow it time to set. For a beachy effortless wave, brush the wave out with our Mermade Brush or comb through. Finish by using an extra spray of Mermade Mist for hold and shine, or a flexible workable spray or a lacquer spray for more hold.
Step 5. To turn off, press and hold down the power off button until it reads ‘OFF’. For your safety, the tool will auto shut-off after 60 minutes. Allow tool to cool down completely before stowing away. Make sure to wipe down the tool after use to avoid product build up on tool.
HOW TO HOLD THE WAVER
You can hold the Waver in two positions. Both create the same wave, however users may have their own preference for ease of styling.
FLIPPED POSITION – your thumb is on the soft-touch handle and the safety stand is facing outward. Holding the waver in this flipped position will allow for easier self-styling as you can see the hair through the barrels so you can clamp each wave seamlessly. It also means the first wave goes downward creating a very natural look.
UPRIGHT POSITION – your pointer finger is on the soft-touch handle and the safety stand is facing inward. This way allows for easier styling if you are styling someone’s hair or if you prefer the wave to move upward first.
WHAT ANGLE TO HOLD THE WAVER ON
Always hold the waver on the same angle so you get an even look on both sides of your hair. Always hold it parallel to the head so you do not create any harsh lines. When starting the first wave, make sure you hold the waver on a 45-degree angle with some slack to avoid getting a creased line.
- Safety stand on all heat tools must be used at all times.
- All heat tools should only be placed on heat-resistant material.
- Allow all heat tools to cool down before stowing away.
- Heated appliances should only be rested on heat proof surfaces.
Mermade Hair is the original game-changing hair waver. Our original extra-large triple barrel hair waver is the largest in the world! Made with ionic ceramic barrels, it means your hair is positively charged with minimal damage. Mermade Hair is the brand trusted by celebrities, stylists, salons and influencers across the globe. We lead the pack. We change the game. We create the trends. Do not be fooled by knock-offs!
Our EU website currently ships to Europe (Åland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mayotte, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City, Azerbaijan, Russia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan) with an EU power plug.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over €70.00
DHL Global Standard Shipping 3-10 days - €6.00 inc. taxes & duties for orders under €150 only
DPD Express Shipping 1-3 days - €13.00 inc. taxes & duties for orders under €150 only
Here’s how it works: you order, we process, then we ship. Ordering takes a few seconds. Processing takes 1 to 2 business days. Then one of our carriers takes it from there. You’ll get a shipment notification email with a tracking number as soon as your package ships.
Please note Mermade Hair is not responsible for incorrect address details being added by the customer upon checkout. Please note shipping can vary country to country, but we do our best to get it to you as soon as possible.
I love this waver so much! I have it in the 25mm as well! I use them together for a wonderful look. An if I want bigger waves I use just this one.
|Speed to wave||
Rated 5 out of 5
Mermade Hair™ EUROPE
Thanks for your review Leslie! 💜
Exactly what I've been looking for!
I have naturally straight hair that I've been curling/waving for several years. I've been wanting a more lived in/natural/carefree look for a long time now and I am so happy that I came across this tool! It is so easy to use once you get a hang of it and the waves last me for DAYS, even with little to no product in my hair. I've gotten so many compliments on my hair too. If you're on the fence on this, GET IT. It's so good.
|Speed to wave||
Rated 3 out of 5