What I Wish I Knew About Blow Dry Brushes Before Buying One
Have you ever gone to the salon, been wowed with an epic bouncy blowout, had the best bloody day (because… hair) only to realise as soon as you lie your sweet little noggin on the pillow at night your good hair day – and the feeling of taking over the world – will only be relived the next time you see your hair wizard? Because same.
The dexterity of twisting, rolling, and controlling a hot powered tool and a round brush just isn’t for most of us. But the hot air brush is.
@mermadehair Let me be your woman 💃 Create that perfect '90s blowout with the blow dry brush 💜 #mermadehair #hairtok #hairtutorial ♬ original sound - Mermade Hair
How do I know if it’s for me:
Long hair, short hair, pixie cuts and beards – you got hair? You can blow dry it! Even if you suck at styling your hair, trust me when I say you'll be able to handle a blow-dryer brush. It literally combines a round hairbrush with a hair dryer for one-handed styling. Your patience will thank you for it.
That said, not all hair-dryer brushes are created equal, and the Mermade Blow Dry Brush is continually rated as one of the world’s best. All you have to do is read our reviews here to find out why.
@mermadehair Hair fairy @taylor_pfeffer gives us that '90s blowout jealousy 💗 #mermadehair #hairtok #hairtutorial ♬ original sound - Mermade Hair
- Leaving hair to dry naturally can actually be more damaging than intense heat. This is because hair can absorb up to 30 per cent of its own weight in water. Which means the longer it stays wet, the more the cortex swells and cracks, which permanently damages hair.
- Ionic blow dry brushes will make your hair frizz and flyaway free. The negative ions mean your blowdry will look like that of a salon blowout, without the hefty price tag.
- Not only is the blowout brush for drying, it’s also for styling. Saving you time on your ‘do without needing to smooth out flyaways or straighten the ends – the smoothing action of the bristles combined with the ionic power will make sure you are ready to go in under 15 minutes.
- Want a killer blowout without the killer arm strength? You got it! The Blow Dry Brush weighs in at just 400g, making it the lightest blowout brush on the market.
- Expect a Matilda Djerf blow wave without needing any skills. Zero, zilch, nada, none.
Shop the best drying and styling hot air brush today for under $100! Buy now.
@mermadehair Does the Blow Dry Brush work on curly hair? @vickynatascha will answer that question for you 💗 #mermadehair #hairtok #hairtutorial ♬ original sound - Mermade Hair