Double Waver - Pink
The new Double Waver by Mermade Hair proves the "less is more" philosophy. With its innovative double barrel design & anti-scald plates, this styler effortlessly creates dreamy, medium-sized or "Mini" waves that are guaranteed to turn heads.
Advanced intelligent heat technology waves hair in just two seconds, and ionic ceramic plates protect hair from damage. Its super lightweight design ensures a seamless experience with salon-quality results. Suitable for anyone, those with shorter hair will find the Double Waver even easier to use than the original triple barrel wavers. With its compact design and universal voltage, this professional-grade waver is your passport to beautiful hair anywhere in the world.
- Two 25mm barrels – creates a softer wave compared to the 25mm Mini Triple Barrel Waver
- Versatile – suitable for all hair types and lengths, especially short hair
- Super quick - waves hair in just 2 seconds, faster than triple barrel wavers
- Easy to use – simply clamp down and release to create waves instantly
- Lightweight - weighing only 370g the double waver is very easy to manage
- Anti-scald design - Less heat on outside of tool as hot barrels are less exposed with the anti-scald plates
- Travel-friendly - compact design and universal voltage makes it perfect for travel
- Ionic ceramic plates– high-grade ionic ceramic protects hair from unnecessary damage. The waver will seal cuticles, infuse moisture, eliminate frizz and create shine
- Crimp-free design – Dual barrels create soft s-waves without creases or the "crimped" look
- Advanced heat technology – heats up in just 60 seconds
- Multiple heat settings – to suit all hair types and looks
- Auto-shut off – automatically turns off after 60 minutes
- Swivel cord – 2.5m cord for professional use
- Universal voltage – plug and play anywhere around the world
- EU plug - This tool comes with a European power plug
- Two (2) Year Warranty + Quality Check Guarantee – your purchase is protected with our Two (2) Year Warranty
- Money Back Guarantee – if you’re not happy with your Mermade Hair tool we will give you a full refund
Step 1. Hair should be clean, dry and free of tangles before using. Rest the iron on a smooth, heat-resistant flat surface, and plug it in. Press and hold the ON/OFF button until the unit turns on and the on indicator lights up. Adjust the temperature by clicking the button to reach your desired heat. Continue clicking to go up and down in temperature. For healthier styling we suggest using 180°C/360°F heat setting.
Step 2. The key to long lasting, lush waves is prepping your hair correctly. You want to inject your hair with a heat protectant and contour spray, which will protect your strands from heat and give your hair extra hold.
Step 3. Start by dividing hair into sections with our Grip Clips. Smaller sections will create more defined waves. Taking one section at a time, start at the top close to the roots and clamp the hair, making sure that the hair is evenly placed inside the barrels. Be careful not to touch the scalp with the tool. Hold for 2 seconds. Once you have released your first clamp, re-clamp the top barrel of the waver on to the last wave bend. You want to overlap each wave with your waver to create a seamless wave from roots to ends. Repeat this process through to the ends over the whole head.
Step 4. Once you have finished waving, make sure the hair has completely cooled down before touching to allow it time to set. For a beachy effortless wave, brush the wave out with our Mermade Brush or comb through. Finish by using an extra spray of flexible workable spray or a lacquer spray for more hold.
Step 5. To turn off, press and hold down the power off button until the indicator light turns off. For your safety, the tool will auto shut-off after 60 minutes. Allow tool to cool down completely before stowing away. Make sure to wipe down the tool after use to avoid product build up on tool.
- Allow all heat tools to cool down before stowing away.
Heated appliances should only be rested on heat proof surfaces.
Mermade Hair is the original game-changing hair waver. Our original extra-large triple barrel hair waver is the largest in the world! Made with ionic ceramic barrels, it means your hair is positively charged with minimal damage. Mermade Hair is the brand trusted by celebrities, stylists, salons and influencers across the globe. We lead the pack. We change the game. We create the trends. Do not be fooled by knock-offs!
Order today for fast shipping! Our EU orders dispatch from Venlo, Netherlands.
We have warehouses across the globe in Sydney AU, Melbourne AU, Auckland NZ, Nevada USA, New Jersey USA, Toronto CAN, Northampton UK, and Venlo Netherlands.
Our EU website currently ships to Europe with an EU power plug.
(Åland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mayotte, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City, Azerbaijan, Russia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan)
FREE STANDARD 3-10 DAY SHIPPING OVER €80.00
DHL Global Standard Shipping 3-10 days - €6.00 inc. taxes & duties for orders under €150 only
DPD Express Shipping 1-3 days - €13.00 inc. taxes & duties for orders under €150 only
Here’s how it works: you order, we process, then we ship. Ordering takes a few seconds. Processing takes 1 to 2 business days. Then one of our carriers takes it from there. You’ll get a shipment notification email with a tracking number as soon as your package ships.
Please note Mermade Hair is not responsible for incorrect address details being added by the customer upon checkout. Please note shipping can vary country to country, but we do our best to get it to you as soon as possible.
- MGMelissa G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoEXCEPTIONAL!!!
AMAZING WAVES THAT LAST!! I have very fine and limp hair and I’m also really lazy so I required a tool that not only gave me the waves that I wanted, but was also super easy to use….and I’ve found it!! So compact for what it does, heats quickly and easy to manoeuvre. Highly recommend 😊
- LHLuna H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoInnovative
Love me a great tool. This curl tong doesn't get super hot on the plates unlike my flat iron.MHMermade Hair™ EUROPEYesterday
- EEEmily E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoMy short hair has never looked better
Having short hair means it's tricky to style. It's hard to style and I feel like the style isn't very visible when you style it (Just me, no?) When I'm sick of short straight hair I use this waver for a change and honestly I'll never go back to straight hair again. It's so straightforward to use - just clamp and release and my hair comes out perfect every single time.MHMermade Hair™ EUROPEYesterday
- EJEleanor J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoSmall and compact to travel with
I travel for work and I'm so time poor that I never have enough time to do my hair until I bought this crimper. It doesn't give the '80s crimps at all (if you know, you know haha) and my hair looks fantastic every day.MHMermade Hair™ EUROPEYesterday
Thanks for your review, Eleanor!
- ETEvelyn T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoA clumpsy girl's stamp of approval
Look... I'm the clumpiest person ever and burn forehead and neck every time I use a flat iron or a curling wand. I saw this "waver" on Mermade's IG and was super intrigued. I already own a hot brush from them and love it so far but also want to try a different hairstyle. The exterior doesn't get burning hot, so I don't burn my neck as per usual lol. Now I know how to do that beach waves look without a flat iron (I couldn't figure it out myself).MHMermade Hair™ EUROPEYesterday